[b-hebrew] The Potter's Wheel and Giving Birth?

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 23 15:59:19 EDT 2004

David:

"When you act as midwives, and see (them) upon the
stones, if it is a son, then you shall kill him...."

It would not make sense to speak about the girl's

The term obnäyim is never used of testicles. Testicles
are referred as `äshek in Lev 21:20
 A "shaft" is not mentioned.  The reference is Exodus
1:16, not Genesis 1:16

Kevin

--- "David N. da Silva" <huyxh8s02 at sneakemail.com>