[b-hebrew] Shishak

Brian Roberts formoria at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 13:49:07 EDT 2004

On Sunday, August 22, 2004, at 10:17  PM, Yigal Levin wrote:

> [...]

Because, Sheshonq's campaign focused on the northern kingdom of Israel
and the Negev, avoiding Judean cities (except for Aijalon in the far
western mountains). This would be yet another example - if true - of one
of the two Hebrew polities sitting back while a more powerful foreigner
takes out its bordering rival.

Best Salaams,

Brian Roberts