[b-hebrew] Shishak

MarianneLuban at aol.com MarianneLuban at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 19:06:40 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/22/2004 2:57:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dwashbur at nyx.net writes:

> On Sunday 22 August 2004 15:27, MarianneLuban at aol.com wrote:
> > BTW, I have Rohl's "Pharaohs and Kings" up for sale (cheap) at
> Amazon.com.
> > I know that, for some here, it stands next to the Bible in importance--
> [snip]
>
> To be very honest, these constant caricature-type descriptions of anyone who
>
> disagrees with you are starting to bother me.  Please refrain...

I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.  And the above is
just humor.
However,  there is plenty here that bothers *me* and I have not exactly been
treated with kid gloves, either.  But I do believe in "Freedom of Speech".
How about you?