[b-hebrew] Relevance Theory & Hebrew Semantics

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Aug 20 14:23:57 EDT 2004

Peter:

But when we look at the Hebrew meanings of the words, in their context indicates that there were people for whom God’s law, which was far more than just the law itself, is just a list of dos and don’ts, getting down into minutiae. This is no “blah blah blah”, just a description of how they treat Torah.

Karl W. Randolph.