[b-hebrew] Ark of the Covenant

MarianneLuban at aol.com MarianneLuban at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 01:40:01 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/18/2004 10:25:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kwrandolph at email.com writes:

> Elsewhere you mention that Joseph served a Hyksos pharaoh according to
> Manetho. That contradicts the picture given in Genesis that indicates that Joseph
> served a native Egyptian pharaoh.

Just one question--how does Genesis paint the picture of Joseph having beyond
a doubt served a "native Egyptian pharaoh"?  Don't forget--the Hyksos ruled
the Delta for over a century.  I wasn't born in America but speak English with
no foreign accent at all.  It's impossible to tell me from a person who wasn't
born in the US.  Do you see what I am driving at?  A century is a very long
time.  Your antecedants weren't native Americans, either, (inless you are an
Amerind) at some point.  But do you consider yourself an American--or what?