[b-hebrew] Relevance Theory & Hebrew Semantics

Reinier de Blois r.de.blois at solcon.nl
Tue Aug 17 14:31:10 EDT 2004

Clay,

Yes, I agree that semantic cohesion is an axiom of the cognitive
approach. There can be semantic cohesion at different levels within a
text though. Even smaller units within a larger text can have a certain
degree of cohesion. But the larger the unit, the better the methodology
will work and the more it will achieve.

Best wishes,

Reinier