[b-hebrew] connections b/w semitic and indo-european languages

Jason Hare jason at jhronline.com
Tue Aug 17 10:26:49 EDT 2004

Trevor & Liz,

Do we have any records of the Hittite language that
the original question regarded? Liz gave two examples,
/pardes/ and /dat/, of loan words from Persian. Do we
have evidence of other specific Indo-European
languages that might have left an influence on early
Hebrew?

Thanks for what you've already sent. That was
definitely a speedy reply. :-D

Jason

--- "Peterson, Trevor M 06PETERSON"