[b-hebrew] Analytical Lexicons.

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Thu Aug 12 01:54:17 EDT 2004

I don’t use the Online Bible BDB because it is connected with the Strong’s numbers, which, because they are connected with vowel points with which I too often disagree, I then find untrustworthy.

While I was learning Hebrew, I used the Davidson’s analytical until it fell apart and the pages were flying to the four winds. At first I found it indespensible, but near the end I automatically looked up the root, almost never finding that I didn’t recognize the form nor root.

What I want is to be able to click on a term in an unpointed text, then have the different possible roots and meanings come up.

Karl W. Randolph.