[b-hebrew] Hebrew plural

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Tue Aug 10 15:41:54 EDT 2004

By me. Or, to put it more precisely, I had always been told that the use of the plural is a form of honorific. I made the connection with the French "vous" when I first took French, and have been using the comparison ever since. But I say "partial", because I am aware that that's over-simplifying the issue.

Yigal