[b-hebrew] Analytical Lexicons.

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Tue Aug 10 14:48:35 EDT 2004

On 10/08/2004 19:04, Maurice A. O'Sullivan wrote:

> What you call the condensed edition of BDB -- other list members take
> note -- is a facsimile edition, and very, very clunky to move through.

Are you sure? There is also a condensed (non-facsimile) edition which
originally came with the Online Bible and has been distributed
elsewhere. This is missing what I find the most useful part of BDB, the
lists of references. There are also theologically motivated changes to
the definitions, at least of `ALMA. This edition is, in my opinion,
worth what it costs, which is nothing.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/