[b-hebrew] Feminine of noun abstacts that stand alone.

Trevor Peterson 06PETERSON at cua.edu
Fri Aug 6 09:46:41 EDT 2004

Incidentally, some of you might be interested in the article in JSS by Marcus
Zehnder, which addresses this subject of variable gender. I haven't yet read
it myself, but I did hear his presentation of the material at SBL two years
ago. There is an abstract at
http://www3.oup.co.uk/semitj/hdb/Volume_49/Issue_01/490021.sgm.abs.html

Trevor Peterson
CUA/Semitics