[b-hebrew] Unicode Holam proposals

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Tue Aug 3 07:06:35 EDT 2004

On 03/08/2004 10:55, Pere Casanellas wrote:

> Dear Peter Kirk,
>
> I was trying to answer to your invitation to make comments on your
> proposal to encode Holam Male and Vav Haluma, but I could not fint the
> document proposed by Michael Everson. Could you please verify the URL
> you indicated for this alternative proposal? (With the URL you
> indicated I get a document whose title is "Proposal to add
> Ideographical Description Characters (IDC) to the UCS".)

The URL I gave, http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n2840.pdf, is the
one advertised on Michael Everson's site,
http://evertype.com/formal.html. But it seems that this document has not
yet been posted to the dkuug.dk site, which instead serves you the
nearest match. The correct document should be there soon.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/