[b-hebrew] Unicode Holam proposals

Pere Casanellas pere.casanellas at btlink.net
Tue Aug 3 05:55:17 EDT 2004

Dear Peter Kirk,

I was trying to answer to your invitation to make comments on your proposal
to encode Holam Male and Vav Haluma, but I could not fint the document
proposed by Michael Everson. Could you please verify the URL you indicated
for this alternative proposal? (With the URL you indicated I get a document
whose title is "Proposal to add Ideographical Description Characters (IDC)
to the UCS".)

Thanks.

--
Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas at btlink.net
        pere at casanellas.com
Treasurer of the Societat Catalana d'Estudis Hebraics
Member of the Associació Bíblica de Catalunya
http://www.abcat.org/
http://www.iecat.net/
http://www.pere.casanellas.com/bible
Barcelona