[b-hebrew] Evidence for the Exodus

MarianneLuban at aol.com MarianneLuban at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 16:28:25 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/2/2004 11:19:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
formoria at carolina.rr.com writes:

> Alright, good point. Given this combination of frequency and rarity, is
> there a period  - when one Pharaoh ruled -  when all of the plagues
> occurred?

If one could pinpoint the eruption on Thera exactly--that should be a good
clue.
If there was any terrible time for the people in the area of the
Mediterranean,
that would have been it.  Pumice from the eruption, one of the worst
catastrophes in the history of the ancient world, was discovered all the way to the
Black Sea.  And plenty of ash would have been blown westward, too.  I have a
website for addenda and corrections to my book.  It is at

http://www.geocities.com/scribelist/addenda.html

There you can find some new info--as well as on websites discussing the
disaster.

Marianne Luban