[b-hebrew] Semitic Languages

Jonatha Mosebach semiticfreak at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 23:19:53 EDT 2004

Has asnyone ever studied Syric and or Ugaritic.  I am thinking of Tackling these next cananyone give me any help on grammars and or which wone should I pursue next I know Hebrew Arabic Heiratic Demotic Coptic Greek Modern Hebrew Modern Greek and some Aramaic.  I am a student at Biblical Theological Seminary and have professors who can teach me both.  Any help would be great.

Todah Raba Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach

Jonathan