[b-hebrew] Babylonian vocalization

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Mon Apr 26 14:18:55 EDT 2004

Judging by its style sheet, the article expects the user to have one of the
following fonts:
Arial Unicode MS,Bitstream CyberBit,Code2000,Aboriginal Serif,Lucida Sans
Unicode,Arial

Of these, the last two do not display dotted letters; Arial Unicode MS and
Code2000 do, but Arial Unicode MS is not free. Code2000 is, from
http://home.att.net/~jameskass/CODE2000.ZIP

Unzip it and install it along with your other fonts, and the page should
display correctly.

Ken Penner, McMaster/DSS
Dead Sea Scrolls scholars' list owner,
http://mailman.McMaster.CA/mailman/listinfo/g-megillot