[b-hebrew] Babylonian vocalization

Harold R. Holmyard III hholmyard at ont.com
Mon Apr 26 13:51:16 EDT 2004

Dear Ken,

>The only online source for Babylonian vocalization I know of is
>http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view_friendly.jsp?artid=606&letter=P

HH: Thanks. I tried to read the article, and some Hebrew letters are
visible, but many of the language representations, probably
transliterations, use unreadable symbols. There are a lot of question
marks. Is there a font that I need to download to read the article
more easily.

If I download it, do I just put it with the other fonts? Thanks in
advance for your help if you recognize my problem.

				Yours,
				Harold Holmyard