[b-hebrew] Babylonian vocalization

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Mon Apr 26 09:30:12 EDT 2004

The only online source for Babylonian vocalization I know of is
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view_friendly.jsp?artid=606&letter=P

The most accessible good English overview I know of is Saenz-Badillos' _A
History of the Hebrew Language_ (Cambridge UP, 1993; ISBN 0521431573),
section 4.4.

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Biblical Languages, Greek Focus), M.A. (Hebrew Poetry)
Ph.D. (cand.), McMaster University
pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Hebrew vocabulary software: http://s91279732.onlinehome.us/flash or