[b-hebrew] testing

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Sun Apr 25 16:22:44 EDT 2004

On 24/04/2004 23:09, Dora Smith wrote:

>I hope it's alright to post this to the list - no apparent reason it should
>have been private.  In fact, I bet the second of Paul's posts is the same
>one to the list.
>
>I checked and I don't have encoding set to UTF-8, had it set to soemthing
>else.  So I jsut fixed that - let's try again.   If this doesn't work I
>should probably remove and reinstall Hebrew - though I think the key board I
>have installed is keyman.
>
>ששששננננגגגגשששש

With Mozilla on Windows, I can read Hebrew in all of your e-mails which
you say include Hebrew. But the previous ones used a strange and
inefficient encoding (UTF-8 bytes each encoding as = plus two hex
characters), whereas this one is in proper UTF-8 which should be
readable by any UTF-8 enabled mail application. If anyone cannot read
it, the problem is at their end and not yours.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/