[b-hebrew] Mark 15:34, Mat 27:46, & Psalm 22

jason at hareplay.com jason at hareplay.com
Wed Apr 21 16:42:09 EDT 2004

Would the accent be on the object pronoun (shvaqtaNEE) or on the penult
(shvaqTAnee)?

In Hebrew, the accented syllable when you have a personal (object) pronoun
attached falls on the penult normally. Is that not the same in Aramaic?

Jason Hare
Missouri Southern State University - Joplin
Joplin, MO
Spanish Major (Undergrad)
jason at hareplay.com