[b-hebrew] Re: Mark 15:34, Mat 27:46, & Psalm 22

Sesamo m. sesamox at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 03:42:28 EDT 2004

Maybe this reasoning is not very scholarly, but as a non expert reader I
find Mark 15:35 makes more sense with the form "Eli" than with the form
"Eloi", don't you think?

Also, I have a question about the word "samachthani", which I think is
Aramaic. I know some experts think that Jesus spoke Hebrew rather than
Aramaic. How can they explain this and other Aramaic transliteration in the
Gospels?

Sergio