[b-hebrew] Re: +AFs-b-hebrew+AF0- Hebrew Translation and fonts need +ACI-Uniscribe+ACI-1.405.2416.1 or later

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 00:06:28 EDT 2004

I appear to have found an updated version of usp10.dll at
http://www.khmercivil.com/unicode/soft/usp10.dll.

The article that led me to it said I didn't have to replace my system
version of usp10.dll+ADs- only put copies of the new one in my IE, OE and WORD
folders in the programs folder.   I also put copies of it in all subfiles
taht contain DLL's.

When I clicked on Regional settings in control panel, Hebrew is suddenly
available as an option.  Previously it was not.

If I select it, will ENGLISH no longer display?   So that I only want to
select it to work in Hebrew?

I have not tested it in either IE or OE yet to see how well it works.

Yours,
Dora

Yours,
Dora Smith