[b-hebrew] Proverbs 30:19 (LMH

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Sep 30 14:53:22 EDT 2003

Peter:

The problem I have with the traditional translation is that I don’t understand it.

Oh I understand the lexemes and the sentence structure, but the idea doesn’t make sense. Furthermore, the parallelism gives the actor, then his way in an inanimate milieu for the first three, whereas what is his way in a virgin? But “into the unknown” fits the parallelism, makes linguistic, logical and psychological sense, and I understand it.     ;-)

Karl W. Randolph.