[b-hebrew] Biblical studies and Hebrew in UK!

Yousaf Sadiq nbtp at kastanet.org
Tue Sep 30 07:35:40 EDT 2003

Dear all,

Greetings.  Could you friends please help me identify bible colleges or
seminaries in UK where undergraduate courses are offered with especial focus
on Biblical Hebrew along with Exegesis and Theology.

I would specially like to know of those who runs semester system instead of
year, so if possible someone can apply for the upcoming semester and doesn't
need to wait for September/October the next year.  If there are those who
are flexible, I would be interested to know.

Your response shall be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yousaf.