[b-hebrew] Re: Elohiym has a Hireq Yod in the M.T.

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Sep 23 00:37:09 EDT 2003

Dear Ken:

I am not able to translate this document, as some of the words I don’t recognize. The first three words are “Thus they say unto them” followed by a verb in the infinitive, then “to you” followed by three objects of the infinitive verb, only the last one I recognize meaning “the house”.

I have no idea as to the identity of the “they” and “them” and the verb in the infinitive has its first letter either a gimmel or samech, the second a resh or dalet, but the final an alep.

Sorry I can’t be more help. Karl W. Randolph.