[b-hebrew] Food, OT, and theology

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Sat Sep 6 21:34:49 EDT 2003

The only book that springs to mind regarding food in the Bible is Jane
Webster's INGESTING JESUS: Eating and Drinking in the Gospel of John,
(http://www.sbl-site.org/Publications/catalog/Webster_1589830466.pdf).

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Regent College), M.A. (McMaster)
Ph.D. (cand.), Religious Studies,
Biblical Field (Early Judaism major)
McMaster University
Hamilton, Canada