[b-hebrew] )XT, rare use

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Oct 31 18:23:56 EST 2003

Dick:

For Proverbs 28:18 I read it that they would “fall in one moment”, not “for one moment”.

In Jeremiah, I understood it to be talking about the idols, not the people who made them. As such, the idols would be consumed (burned up) in a moment, its futile hold would be made twisted (like intestines), for it is wood.

Have I messed up again?

Karl W. Randolph.