[b-hebrew] Gen.2:25 and 3:1

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Oct 31 17:29:04 EST 2003

Doris:

I don’t have a BDB nor easy access to one either.

(RH means to make bare, hence naked

(RM means to act with forethought or craftiness

The change of (RH to (RWM is rare, only a couple other verb-root to noun-derivitive show that pattern in Tanakh. However, (RM to (RWM pattern is common.

Karl W. Randolph.