[b-hebrew] )XT, rare use

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Oct 31 16:07:16 EST 2003

Richard Bacon:

This is the second time within a couple of weeks I put some older notes online without carefully rechecking them. What was I thinking? Yes, you are right.

However, in Jeremiah 10:8 and Proverbs 28:18, is “one” being used where we in English would use “one moment”? That seems to fit the context.

Karl W. Randolph