[b-hebrew] Gen. 2:25 and 3:1

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Oct 31 15:45:19 EST 2003

Peter:

Since I started reading Tanakh without points, recognizing possible roots has actually become more important for recognizing sentence meaning than when I used the points. There are several words where the context is needed to recognize which possible root is the correct etymology.

Now do all the roots have three letters? That’s a different question.

Karl W. Randolph.