[b-hebrew] Re: Prov. 30:19

Rodney K. Duke dukerk at appstate.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:36:28 EDT 2003

Dear Karl,

I have not been following the thread on Pro 30:19, but I saw your
exchange below with Bryan and wanted to throw out a thought, although it
might be one that you have discounted already. I have assumed that the
point of contact among the examples given is the mystery about how
"progress" is made:

eagle: how does it fly, move through the sky, a non-tangible medium?
snake: how does it move, it has no feet/legs?
ship: how can it move forward/follow a course in fluid?
man and maiden: how does one move/become attractive to a woman?

Rodney Duke