[b-hebrew] Re: 22nd Psalm & 40th Psalm

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Nov 28 18:58:20 EST 2003

Peter:

I wouldn’t be asking for cognate clues if I didn’t think so. But at the same time the opposite can happen. For example, $KX in Hebrew means to forget, but to find in Aramaic. But particularly when we are dealing with hapax legomai terms, often the cognate languages are our only clues.

Karl W. Randolph.