[b-hebrew] Re: XESED, was: Contextual Semantic Domains

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Thu Nov 27 01:40:51 EST 2003

Peter:

Reinier de Blois sent me a reprint of one of his articles, which I have to digest before I really disagree with him strongly. I may end up agreeing with him. I wouldn’t be surprised if my disagreement with him has more to do with his choice of English words than with his understanding of XeSeD. (Was not his first language French? If so, that would explain some of my disagreement.)

There are a couple of verses where I read them differently, but even in his listing they appear to be the equivelant to statistical outlyers and not central to his understanding of the term.

Karl W. Randolph.