[b-hebrew] Arial & Times New Roman fonts

Susan Jeffers susan at read-the-bible.org
Fri Mar 28 10:43:09 EST 2003

Greetings!

I'm trying to EMail with a friend in Israel whose computer evidently came
with Arial & Times New Romans Hebrew fonts.  My computer in the US has a
number of Arial & Times New Romans fonts, but none of them are Hebrew.  Any
idea how I can get the fonts my friend has, so we can EMail Hebrew text to
one another?  My computer came from Gateway, who says they don't have such
fonts to send me...  I also checked the MicroSoft site, but got
nowhere.  There's a Penn State web page at
http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/bylanguage/hebrew.html
that says, for Windows NT/2000/XP (which I have):  "Hebrew Fonts - Modern
versions of Times New Roman, Arial, Tahoma, Courier New, and Arial Unicode
include Hebrew characters. Lucida Sans Unicode, David, and Miriam will also
work.
Most of these fonts are available through Windows."

But how do I get them?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

Susan Jeffers

EMail: susan at read-the-bible.org
Peace Church Bible Study Home Page: www.read-the-bible.org