[b-hebrew] words for fool

Daryl F. Jefferies djefferi at chorus.net
Wed Mar 19 16:16:30 EST 2003

Yigal,

The "senility" comment was in reference to Jim's original post (an
attempt at humor), i.e.,
>  > im slipping into senility and can only recall 3 words normally used in
>  > proverbs for fool- letz, kesil, and pethi.  what am i forgetting?

But since you mentioned it, is there no recognition of the slipping
of faculties with age in the HB?  The DSS take into account the loss
of abilities as people age.  Maybe someone on the list has looked
into biblical attitudes towards aging...

Daryl Jefferies