[b-hebrew] Genesis 15:6

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Jul 25 23:41:17 EDT 2003

Dear Waldo:

While context doesn’t always refer to a linguistic answer, sometimes it clears things up such that a special linguistic answer is not necessary.

Here we have God speaking to Abram and Abram indicating that he trusted what God said. Thus I don’t see how we need to fancy, convoluted answers when we have an immediate context connected to the trust.

Karl W. Randolph.