[b-hebrew] Genesis 1:5

waldo slusher waldoslusher at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 15:22:41 EDT 2003

Dave:

My most sincere apologies for this INTENTIONAL
oversight. I did not include the article since I
simply cannot remember EXACTLY which Journal I read it
in. If I were a betting man, I'd say it's in the most
recent issue of either:

1. Bib Sac
2. JETS

(There's an outside possibility that it would be the
Master's Seminary Journal, but if so, probably the one
before the most recent.)

I can't think of any others I have read lately.
However, I will be able to return to the library soon
to let all know. Sorry again for not citing Article
and Journal. I don't like when someone does that to me
either!

Can anyone confirm?

=====
Waldo Slusher