[b-hebrew] Rahab's Guests

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Jul 15 14:26:18 EDT 2003

Actually Chronicles glossed over a lot of unsavory details of a lot of the kings, but I had reckened that that was because an editorial decision for briefness, not as an attempt to “clean up their reputations”.

As far as offending Christians, don’t worry, we have scholarly answers that satisfy us. Furthermore, those of us learned enough to respond on this list have already heard both sides and are therefore unlikely to be offended.

Karl W. Randolph.