FW: [b-hebrew] qetseph in 2Ki 3:27

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Tue Jul 1 13:35:28 EDT 2003

At 10:28 AM 7/1/03 -0700, you wrote:

>Jim, David carefully added transliterations for the sake of those of you
>still using stone age browsers which don't support the very language
>which you have an interest in, Hebrew.

wow!  pretty sharp vitriol for a simple request (which in any event is
required by the list protocol!).  So, if I dont use a new browser my
interest in Hebrew is not up to snuff?  Is that really what you want to
suggest???

>Or if you want to join the modern
>world you can upgrade for free to Netscape 7.1 (released yesterday,
>ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/netscape7/english/7.1) or Outlook Express 6
>(or 5 if you prefer) and then you will be able to read David's message fine.

Again, wow!  But I dont want netscape.  I want transliteration as required
by all who subscribe to the list - unless the owners changed the rules and
didnt tell me.

Best

Jim

Jim West