[b-hebrew] Electronic version of unpointed, Masoretic text

Pere Casanellas pere.casanellas at btlink.net
Fri Dec 19 03:17:34 EST 2003

You can download the complete Hebrew-Aramaic text free from The Unbound
Bible (without vowels, without separators; ISO coded) and also from the
Center for Computer Analysis of Texts or from the Oxford Text Archive (full
analysed text and with vowels, which can easily be removed; special
encoding in ASCII). See the web page:

http://www.pere.casanellas.com/bible/13.htm

Best wishes,

--