[b-hebrew] Electronic version of unpointed, Masoretic text

AL Cantley acantley at meer.net
Thu Dec 18 12:09:21 EST 2003

Does anyone know where I can obtain the complete, unpointed
Hebrew/Aramaic text at a reasonable cost (preferably free :-) )? Also,
if the text had a separator for articles, prefixes, suffixes, etc it
would help tremendously. My object is to parse the text into a
relational database table identifying each part with chapter and verse
references. This will be part of a study/publishing system including
gematria. Thanks in advance for any tips or pointers.

Blessings,
Al Cantley