signing names, was Re: [b-hebrew] Hosanna in the Highest

Stephen Goranson goranson at duke.edu
Mon Dec 15 07:55:31 EST 2003

Is this George Somel, or Somsel, the decoded version of the signature? In any
case, please, if I may request, please sign posts in an easily-understandable
way.  In other words, since we have many puzzles to write and read about, can
we have fewer needlessly cryptic (or absent) signatures?

Thanks for your consideration.

best,
Stephen Goranson
goranson at duke.edu