Article with GN's

Yigal Levin Yigal-Levin at utc.edu
Thu Sep 19 10:09:55 EDT 2002

Hi Serge,

There is actually an article about this in the recent Vetus Testamentum:
S. Noah Lee, "The Use of the Definite Article in the Developement of Some
Biblical Toponyms", VT 52/3, pp. 334-349. You can see an abstract an
ordering information at:
http://matilde.catchword.com/vl=8225392/cl=49/nw=1/rpsv/cw/brill/00424935/v5
2n3/s4/p334

Yigal