BH: Re: Question for the owner

Bryan Rocine brocine at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 15 16:12:02 EDT 2002

Hi Bonnie,
Sorry.  As I understand the software that supports our list, the tag you request cannot be added to the sender line unless each individual sender does it for himself.  I prefixed BH in the subject line of this response to you.  It might be nice if members prefixed this BH in the subject line of their correspondences to this list, but we will not require it at this time.  Thanks for your patience.

Bryan,
b-hebrew co-chair

B. M. Rocine
Associate Pastor