timing in 2 Chron 21.19

Andrew & Debby Kulikovsky hermeneutics at kulikovskyonline.net
Thu Sep 5 09:48:16 EDT 2002

At 08:04 AM 5/09/2002 -0400, Trevor Peterson wrote:
> >===== Original Message From Andrew & Debby Kulikovsky
><hermeneutics at kulikovskyonline.net> =====

> >>What strikes you as incorrect about it?
> >
> >Why is yamim two years rather than two days?
>
>What does that have to do with the handling of the infinitive construct?

Nothing. That was a different question.

The infinite construct is the subject of the main clause - literally it says:

It happened for days after days at some time (In the course of time?), the
coming out (at) the end of (after?) 2 days (years?), his bowels came out...

I don't understand what the infinite construct means of how it functions in
this verse.

cheers,
Andrew
--
Andrew & Debby Kulikovsky
Check out my Biblical Hermeneutics web site:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?