barry fell and american paleo-hebrew glyphs

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Sun Sep 1 11:59:18 EDT 2002

At 12:39 31/08/02, Jason A. Hare wrote:

>Has anyone heard of Barry Fell?  I need to know if anyone has done any
>credible study AGAINST his claims.  Thanks!!

In addition to Schmeul's list ( isn't it nice to have a list member
prepared to do your net searching for you? <vbg> ) there is something
called the Equinox Project at:
http://www.equinox-project.com/drfell.htm

which has a biography of the late Dr. Fell, and a list of publications,
mounted by the New Zealand Royal Society -- something that makes one wonder
at the dismissive "simple fraud" description in another posting -- the
original is at: http://www.rsnz.govt.nz/archives/awards/ybook96/8.html

mauros at iol.ie