JEDP

Ian Goldsmith iangoldsmith1969 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 29 11:00:48 EDT 2002

Hi All.

To be honest textual hypothesis has never really
interested me, but just out of interest could anyone
tell me what the current list looks like.

In other words, where does the current academic
community place the texts of the bible in terms of the
classic JEDP model, if there is such a thing anymore?

It's very interesting reading your hypothetical
discourse, but could we have a break down of current
thinking on the dates of the books in layman's terms
please. Out here in the wilds of rural Sussex in
England this sort of information isn't easily
obtained.

Many thanks.
Ian.

=====
Ian Goldsmith.
England.

Dibrah Torah kilshone bnei-adam
'The Torah spoke in the language of ordinary men.'
Berakot 31b