New Self-Study Group using Weingreen

Berel Beyer berelbeyer at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 13:25:49 EDT 2002

Hi Folks,

I realize this is a list for academic professionals, but I though some of
you might be interested in a new self-study group using J. Weingreen's
Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew.  Perhaps some of you have students
who might be interested (although it would also be appropriate for people
who have some background in Hebrew but who need a review of grammar).
Please see the group's homepage for more information:

http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/index.html

The group is free and open to all.  Thanks for indulging my posting!

Berel Beyer