The Natural Approach toTeaching BH, Randy

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Mon May 20 05:08:15 EDT 2002

Great dream, Bryan! But how do you keep cats out? After all, there are
none in BH! ;-)

I see your point better now. Randy is trying the best he can in actual
practice at the moment. It's not perfect, and I guess he would like to
evolve a bit more towards what you are dreaming. But in my opinion it's
a whole lot better than not trying.

Peter Kirk