Is R)$YT even a "time" word?

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Sat Mar 30 14:35:16 EST 2002

Ian, do you really want me to bore the list by repeating a hundred or so
postings I have already made arguing for my understanding of the Hebrew
text and against yours, containing "Hebrew evidence... to support [my]
interpretation of the Hebrew text"? I am silent now on the Hebrew
because that argument has run its course and I have been asked to stop
it.

Peter Kirk